Thursday, March 29, 2012


What is true happiness for me? Well, true happiness isn't based on having things you can buy, boys you adore, seeing Celebrities you admire, money you have... For me true happiness is when you are satisfied and you have someone you know you can count on. Someone who correct you when you're wrong, someone who can tell you " I don't like that ", "You look pathetic. " or simply, someone who can tell you honestly what is right and wrong. The one who is true to you. Someone who makes your day bright even for a simple smile. Someone who never fails to cheer you up. Someone you're happy to be with. Someone you want to see and talk to everyday. Someone you inspire and admire. Someone who can make you smile even you're at the lowest ebb.  That for me is TRUE HAPPINESS. That feeling happy though you don't have this, you don't have that. You're just simply happy. No worries. No stress. You'll wake up in the morning and sleep at night with a smile. In everything you do you keep on smiling. That is happiness... True happiness is a matter of experience. You cannot find true happiness on things.You yourself should find what true happiness is for you. Me? I found my true happiness from someone I call, "a very good friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment