Wednesday, December 05, 2012

VIP

V.I.P. - Very Important Person

Do you have someone in mind whom you can say that he/she is a very important person to you and to your life?

I guess everyone does.

There's this person whom I consider very important to me. She inspires me a lot. She inspires me in singing, writing, work, and in everything I do. She is really a good model. I consider her as my second mother for she is too caring, loving, beautiful, and wonderful.

She is so generous, she is terrific, she is exceptional. I like everything about her. I so adore her, and I just wanted to be like her in time.

There's this feeling that I will do anything for her. She's just so important that I never let her snip by in my mind. Everyday I think about her. I always want to give her the best. The happiness.

But of course, too much is bad. I am starting to learn how to not care that much, love that much... for I know someday, we'll be apart. And that would be the hardest part.

But since, we're still in this world... and we are together, I should enjoy every moment and every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment